Sara Riel Inc., established by the Grey Nuns of Manitoba, is a charitable organization offering a variety of mental health services to adults. Sara Riel Inc. is a sponsored work of the Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba.
Community Recovery Services
Sara Riel Inc supports clients who reside in apartment in the community.
Portable Housing Benefit
Sara Riel Inc has fifty (50) Portable Housing Benefit (PHB) allocations of up to $200 per month per person under our oversight.
Work Placement Force
Work Placement Force assists individuals with their goal of obtaining and maintaining employment.
Sara Riel Inc. invites you to join us Friday, September 30, 2016
at the Norwood Hotel in Winnipeg for a Mental Illness Awareness Event
Networking and Resource Expo
- A&O Support Services for Older Adults
- Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
- Al-Anon Family Groups
- Anxiety Disorders Association of Manitoba (ADAM)
- Aulneau Renewal Centre
- Behavioural Health Foundation
- Birch Wellness Centre
- Canadian Council on Work & Rehabilitation
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Centre de santé Saint-Boniface
- Community Financial Counseling Services
- Community Unemployed Help Centre
- Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute
- Direct Service Worker Training (SRI)
- Eden Health Care Services
- Fort Garry Women's Resource Centre
- GWL Centre for Mental Health in the Workplace
- Hallick and Associates
- ImagineAbility Inc.
- Independent Living Resource Centre
- Jewish Child & Family Services
- Kelburn Estates Health & Wellness
- Klinic Community Health
- Lighthouse Mission
- Manitoba Customer Contact Association
- Manitoba Schizophrenia Society
- Men's Resource Center of Manitoba
- Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba
- NECRC Path Employability Skills
- OCD Centre Manitoba
- Opportunities for Employment
- PTSD Alliance of Manitoba
- Pregnancy & Family Support Services
- Re:ACT Centre – Finding Freedom
- REES - Reaching E-Quality Employment Services
- RETROfindlab at University of Winnipeg
- Sair Training and Employment Placement Services
- SMD Manitoba
- St. Amant Centre
- St. Raphael Wellness Centre
- SAFE Workers of Tomorrow
- Sara Riel – Community Supports and Housing
- Sara Riel – Employment Services
- Selkirk Mental Health Centre
- Seneca Respite Services (SRI)
- Special Needs Advocate Unit (Manitoba Chiefs)
- Tache Pharmacy
- Tamarack Recovery Centre
- Ten Ten Sinclair
- The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy
- The Wellness Institute at Seven Oaks (2 tables)
- Turning Leaf Community Support Services Inc.
- Urban Circle Inc.
- Willow Place
- Winnipeg Public Library
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Winnipeg Transition Center
- Youville Centre
Is your agency/organization on this list of exhibitors?
If not, click here to register today!